Open Corrupted Backup Files
Instant Solution is Available at Corrupt Backup Recovery Tool
BKF Recovery - Smart, Reliable, Spectacular and Easy-to-Use Program
Easily Open Corrupted Backup File with Backup Recovery Tool
How to open corrupted backup files corrupted due to interrupted backup process or virus?
his is the most frequently asked question and we agree because the situations of data loss are frequently growing. In case of data loss, users have only one option and that is backup files but assume that if it is corrupted then what will you do. In this condition, you have left only one option and that is third-party BKF Repair tool.
Are you confused to select the best option for corrupted BKF?
Get BKF Repair tool which is a demanded tool and helping users to open corrupted backup file. It is also known as corrupt backup recovery tool which has attractive and simple user interface and easy to understand features. Some of the characteristics of BKF Repair Tool are given below:
Characteristics of Corrupt Backup Recovery Tool
- User Interface: It has GUI interface with self explanatory steps.
- Quick Scan: Quick recovery feature for instant recovery.
- Deep Scan: Deep recovery feature is available for full recovery.
- Partial Scan: Partial recovery feature for recovery of limited portion.
- Search Option: Search option is available to find the exact files.
- Preview of Files: It obtains free preview of corrupted files to judge the performance.
Errors of BKF Files
- Backup Files corruption due to crashed catalog files:- NTBackup.exe utility file built in Microsoft windows NTBackup utility which is used for create backup file with support ntbackup.exe file. But time catalog ntbackup.exe utility file have interrupted and shows error.
- BKF files corruption when create backup file with BITS Process:- If you are creating backup on same time running BITS (Background Intelligent Transfer Services) that time windows backup file created corrupted.
- Backup files due to corrupted by machine hardware and software malfunction:- Mostly times hardware and software problem effected backup file and showing error message (BA1460)
- Inaccessible to read windows XP Backup file:- Mostly times do not able read to windows XP BKF file showing error message “portion of file_name.bkf cannot be read”
- Fed up with Error Message:- If BKF Files have corrupted due to improper system shut-down and power failure causes shows error message “The backup files contains unrecognized and cannot be used